Monday 16 January 2012

The 'Never Or Now' album.

Never or Now

It was released in South Africa on 4 June 2007 and on 14 June as a digital download in the United Kingdom.
The album was in production from 2003, when Scott-Lee released her first two solo singles, "Lately" and "Too Far Gone". The album was originally titled Unleashed, and promotional samplers were sent out that year. The songs leaked shortly afterwards. Other tracks from the album appeared during the next four years, including the single "Electric". Some songs appeared as B-sides, had been heard on Scott-Lee's reality show Totally Scott-Lee, or had been put up for download by her. When the album was released, four of the thirteen tracks were new. One other song, "I'll Wait for You", was a new recording.
The album was to feature another new track, "High", which was removed shortly before release and replaced with "Boy on the Dancefloor". Pictures of the back cover with "High" listed were published on the internet. On the South African edition, "You're No Good for Me" is missing from the track listing on the back cover in error; this was corrected on the later released edition in Belgium.
Below is a qoute from Lisa herself. 

Hi Guys,

Hope you're all well! Sorry it's been a while, I've been recovering from TSL - ha! Seriously, I've been busy in the studio finishing my album so I thought I'd send you a pic of me in the studio, finishing my album!

I'm calling it 'Never or Now' after one of my fave songs on it - also, after writing & working on it for 3 years, I'm ready to release it to the world, so it really is now or never!

The album is like a journey, I start off as a 'Dance Diva' with the sexy little dance track 'Lately'! This is followed by a portion of pop/dance before turning 'Rock Chick' with some wicked pop/rock tracks like the title track.

I'm very proud of it & I hope you all love it!! Keep leaving messages for me coz I do read them you know!

Have fun & take care. Lot's of love, Lisa xxx

Track Listing -

1. Lately
2. Too Far Gone
3. Electric
4. Back In Time
5. Obscenely Delicious
6. Boy On The Dancefloor
7. Give You My Love
8. Make It Last Forever
9. Sleazy
10. I’ll Wait For You
11. No Good For Me
12. Rush
13. Never or Now


No comments:

Post a Comment